Psalm 119 Word of Encouragement
Mt. Zion IBMU Church Prayer and Fasting Thursday 30th October 2025
SCRIPTURE TAKEN FROM: Psalm 119:67 and 71 NKJV
(67) Before I was afflicted, I went astray, but now I keep your word.
(71) It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn your statues.
In Psalm 119, it is a testament to the transformative power of suffering. It's meaning is that hardship can serve as a wakeup call, turning a person from their wandering ways to a life of obedience and renewed devotion to God's teachings.
In Luke 15:11-32 - The story of the prodigal son, back in the day, the Israelites use to deal with sheep's, not with pigs; and because the prodigal son spend wasted all what he had, it caused him to eat amongst the pigs. It was then that he came to his senses and went back to his father. Sometime bad situations can cause you to check yourself.
The bible says in Psalm 37:23-24 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and he delighted in his ways. Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord uphold him with his hand.
Through trials and afflictions, individuals can gain a deeper appreciation and understanding of God's command, which redirects their path. Challenges can be a catalyst for spiritual growth and a closer relationship with God.
🙏🏼🙏🏼
ReplyDeleteAmen
ReplyDelete